A nylon muzzle with rubber base small enough to fit Miniature Shetland/Miniature Horse. The headpiece has a tough velcro fixing, a clip on throatlash and adjustable cheeks. Also available in pony cob and full size.
- Fieldsafe Fastening
- All straps are adjustable
- Padded inside the nose area for comfort
- Flexible base with 1 inch hole for drinking
- D Ring for leadrope
- The use of synthetic material makes it lightweight, rot resistant and well-ventilated
- Available in black or purple
Grazing muzzles are a humane solution to help manage the intake of grass. They allow unrestricted breathing and drinking whilst allowing restricted grazing rather than segregation.
XS/Mini - 5" deep and 16" in circumference typically a good fit for Miniature Shetlands & Miniature Horses
Pony - 5" deep and 18" in circumference typically for Standard Shetlands & Small Ponies
Cob - 7" deep and 22" in circumference
Full - 7" deep and 24" in circumference